About Airwork Group: Smart Aviation Solutions
The Airwork Group is a global aviation provider and has a unique capability to provide a full turnkey aviation service from heavy maintenance through to operations of aircraft ranging from Boeing 737-300s to light turbine helicopters.
Airwork began its operations out of Wellington in 1936 and has continually evolved and innovated to meet the needs of the constantly evolving aviation market. The divisions of the Airwork Group offer a full complement of fixed wing and helicopter operations and engineering. We are focused in three distinct areas of the aviation industry:
- Helicopter engineering and support
- Helicopter leasing and charter
- Fixed wing operations, charter and engineering
The divisions of the Airwork Group include:
Airwork has a unique depth of experience and industry-leading capabilities in engineering and maintenance support that set us apart from other operators, including:
- A broad range of complementary aviation services
- Diversified across fixed wing and helicopter services
- Offer engineering and maintenance support capability as well as flight operations and charter services
- A world class engineering and maintenance resource
- Independently endorsed by leading aviation companies including Honeywell and Eurocopter
- Full-service design, manufacture and maintenance capabilities and certification
- Uniquely located in the Asia-Pacific region
- One of only six Honeywell Approved Service Centres in the world
- Access to a substantial database of historical aircraft maintenance and operational information that has been gathered over our 72-year history
- Represents a significant competitive advantage
- Assists with achieving optimal utilisation of aircraft and efficiency of service
- Expertise in providing aviation solutions to a range of industries
- Specialise in providing aircraft, engineering and operations services to the freight and logistics industry
- Able to mobilise Surge Engineering teams to provide maintenance services in remote locations, often for the resource and exploration sector
- Can deliver outsourced public sector services, such as maritime surveillance, police and air ambulance services
- Broad geographic coverage with bases located across New Zealand and Australia
- Our engineering teams carry out maintenance on aircraft at Airwork bases in Auckland, Timaru and Queenstown
- We also offer maintenance support at our customer’s bases in New Zealand; Australia; Papua New Guinea and Africa.
- Management team with significant experience and knowledge of the aviation market
- Supported by a highly skilled and qualified team of employees; and
- Broad network of strong relationships throughout the Australasian aviation market built up over many years
New Zealand has one of the oldest, strongest and most diverse aviation traditions of any country in the world. This tradition was born of necessity with New Zealand’s varied topography, its isolation from the rest of the world, and its heavy dependence upon land-based economic activities. Airwork is one of New Zealand’s oldest aviation companies and reflects these traditions.
Contact us today to discuss your aviation operations or engineering requirements.