The Board has ultimate responsibility for the strategic direction of Airwork Group and for supervising Airwork Group's management for the benefit of shareholders. The specific responsibilities of the Board include:
- working with management to set the strategic direction of Airwork Group
- monitoring and working with management to direct the business and the financial performance of Airwork Group
- monitoring compliance and risk management
- establishing and monitoring Airwork Group's health and safety policies
- establishing and overseeing succession plan for senior management, and
- ensuring effective disclosure policies and procedures are adopted
The Board currently plans to meet not less than six times during the financial year, including sessions to consider Airwork Group's strategic direction and business plans.