- To work on Helicopter dynamic components under the supervision of the Workshop Supervisor, or the Component Overhaul Manager, as a helicopter engineer
- To carry out cleaning, disassembly, paint stripping, visual and dimensional inspection, rework, modifications, repairs, re-assembly, testing, using supplied manufactures manuals and paper work as required by Airwork’s SMS (Safety management system) and NZ
- To attend all meetings and training as required
- To ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with SMS requirements
- All work is conducted in a professional manner while working with in the Airwork structure
- To gain the appropriate knowledge and skill level on the helicopter type that is being work on
- Are you a qualified, experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
- Do you want to be part of a global organisation that is a world leader in global scale?
Airwork NZ (AWNZ) is a globally recognised helicopter engineering, sales and leasing company based at Ardmore Airport with bases globally. The company has a comprehensive range of capabilities, in-house expertise, world class technology and certifications that distinguishes them within the global aviation market.
With a vision to continue to grow the business globally AWNZ are seeking talented and motivated team members to continue to drive business success. This is an exciting time to join a business committed to safety and who want to continue to build on their success in this exciting industry.
Airwork’s first priority is safety in everything we do. This role must work across the wider team to ensure that all maintenance activities are safe and build a culture of commitment to safety. If this opportunity sounds like you, you need to seriously consider joining Airwork at our Ardmore site. We have a highly engaged workforce through great people, practices and excellent career and training opportunities and offer a competitive salary. We pride ourselves on having a great work life balance. Our asset is our people and their passion for their industry.
To succeed in this role, you need to possess the following:
- Knowledge and experience in helicopter maintenance
Ideally you will be:
- Team oriented
- Detail oriented
- Well organized
- Strong communicator
- Follow through on your commitments
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a great team that are passionate about what they do
- The opportunity to develop internal processes that deliver quality business outcomes
- Competitive Remuneration including access to a subsided medical scheme
If you believe you tick all the boxes, then apply now by filling in the form below with your cover letter and CV and quote ref #67. Applicants for this position should have valid New Zealand working rights.