- Carry out routine scheduled Line Maintenance Checks such as Daily Checks / service activity under supervision and as directed by the Base EIC or delegate
- Assist LAE with rectification Aircraft technical log book discrepancies
- Assist with scheduled checks as directed by the Base EIC.
- Carry out service engineering duties as requested by the Base EIC or delegate under supervision
- Sign for all work functions carried out IAW Airwork Part 145 Exposition and Standard Practice Instructions
- Maintain all work areas in a safe and tidy condition
Airwork Fixed Wing Division is part of the Airwork Group of Companies.
Fixed Wing Division own and operates a fleet of ten Boeing 737 freighter aircraft throughout Australia and New Zealand as well as providing MRO services to some of the major Airlines in Australasia.
We are looking for dynamic individuals with the right attitude who wants to be part of a flexible and friendly team.
Skills and experience - what you need to have
- 5 Years minimum experience
- Hold current: Human Factors and Working at Heights certificates
- Strong Aircraft mechanical / avionics knowledge
- Able to work a rotating shift pattern
- Strong trouble shooting and fault-finding skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Attention to detail and pragmatic in approach
- Be able to obtain an AVSEC AIC
What we can offer you:
- Work with a great team that are passionate about what they do
- Progressive, rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to be part of the exciting aviation industry
- Competitive Remuneration
Don't hesitate! If this sounds like you, complete the form below with your CV and Cover Letter.
Please note: you must be eligible to work in New Zealand and be required to undergo and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol tests, along with passing a security clearance.