- Release to service certification
- Carry out routine scheduled Line Maintenance Checks such as Daily Checks / service activity as directed by the Base EIC or delegate
- Assist with certification Aircraft Flight technical log book discrepancies.
- Assist with scheduled checks as directed by the Base EIC
- Carry out service engineering duties as requested by the Base EIC or delegate
- Sign for all work functions carried out IAW Airwork Part 145 Exposition and Standard Practice Instructions.
About Us – Who we are and what we do
Airwork Fixed Wing Division is part of the Airwork Group of Companies. We own and operate a fleet of Boeing 737 freighter aircraft throughout Australia and New Zealand as well as providing MRO services to some of the major Airlines in Australasia.
An exciting opportunity for professional and experienced Boeing 737-300/400 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/s to join our growing team at Auckland Airport on a short term contract basis.
You will be part of an amazing team of Engineers carrying out line maintenance, defect rectification, AOG repairs and overnight maintenance.
We are looking for dynamic individuals with the right attitude who want to be part of a flexible and friendly team.
Now let’s talk about you
- You will have demonstrated abilities to work closely with a diverse group of people, a strong customer service ethic and top notch engineering skills, as well as:
- B1 or B2 CASA license holder with current ratings and experience on the B737 Classic
- 5 Years minimum certification experience
- Hold current: Human Factors and Working at Heights certificates
- Have exercised License privileges within last 24 months
- Be able to obtain an AVSEC AIC
What we can offer you
- You will be working with a great team that are passionate about what they do
- Progressive, rapidly growing company that has been given the mandate to grow
- Competitive Remuneration
- Employee Assistance Program
Don't hesitate! If this sounds like the job for you, and you will fit with our amazing team, complete teh form below with your CV and Cover Letter
Please note: you need to be eligible to work in New Zealand and be required to undergo and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol tests, along with passing a security clearance.