- responsible for the provision of financial and management accounting information for Helicopter Leasing.
- support the Helicopter Financial Controller
- provide leadership and direction to the wider Finance team
- focus on a strong relationship with the Director of Sales and Leasing
- providing reliable and timely support and advice as required to the leadership team
As the Finance Business Partner – Leasing, you will be responsible for the provision of financial and management accounting information for Helicopter Leasing. The role will closely support the Helicopter Financial Controller and as required provide leadership and direction to the wider Finance team. This is a senior role and expected to be aware of all active developments within the Helicopter Business unit with a focus on a strong relationship with the Director of Sales and Leasing, providing reliable and timely support and advice as required to the leadership team.
With a cost-conscious mindset, you will play a key part in ensuring the financial outcomes of the business are reached. Playing a key part in the forecasting process for the business management team to understand where the business is heading, and not just where it has been.
Airwork’s first priority is safety in everything we do. This role must work across the wider team to ensure that all maintenance activities are safe and build a culture of commitment to safety. We have a highly engaged workforce through great people, practices and excellent career and training opportunities and offer a competitive salary. We pride ourselves on having a great work life balance. Our asset is our people and their passion for their industry.
You ideally will have/be:
• Financial or Management Accounting Degree,
• Chartered Accountant or similar post-graduate diploma or specific finance body
• Strong analytical and reasoning skills
• Experience working in a medium to large fast paced commercially driven organisation.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills, proven ability to influence decision makers
• Able to work using a high level of initiative and autonomy
• Excellent time management and task organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure
• Sets high standards for own performance, demonstrates enthusiasm for the job and takes responsibility for successfully completing tasks
• Extensive Microsoft Excel ability, advanced computer skills.
• Ability to work with confidential information exercising the highest degree of discretion
What we can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with a great team who are passionate about what they do
• A challenging and rewarding opportunity
• Competitive Remuneration
• Be part of our success story
• South Auckland location
Don't hesitate! If this sounds like you, “Apply Now!” by completing the form below by Friday 29 January 2021.