- Must work across the wider team to ensure that all maintenance activities are safe
- Build a culture of commitment to safety
- Be focused on creating a positive customer experience
This role is an opportunity for a professional engineering manager to take ownership and have the support of the wider Airwork (NZ) Ltd group. Based at Ardmore, we are looking for an experienced individual to successfully oversee the engineering maintenance nationwide. Our customers are the heart of our business, this role requires an excellent communicator with an in depth understanding of customer focused helicopter operations.
An exciting and rewarding position!
Airwork’s first priority is safety in everything we do. This role must work across the wider team to ensure that all maintenance activities are safe and build a culture of commitment to safety. We have a highly engaged workforce through great people, practices and excellent career and training opportunities and offer a competitive salary. We pride ourselves on having a great work life balance. Our asset is our people and their passion for their industry.
You ideally will have/be:
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME) Preferred
- Extensive aviation industry experience (preferably helicopters)
- Business Management experience
- Focused on creating a positive customer experience
- Strong written/verbal communication with an emphasis on teamwork
- Proactive and organised
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a great team who are passionate about what they do
- Outstanding South Auckland location
- A challenging and rewarding opportunity
- Competitive Remuneration and access to a subsidised medical scheme
- Be part of our success story
Don't hesitate! If this sounds like you, Apply Now by completing the form below with your CV and cover letter.
Please note: you need to be eligible to work in New Zealand and will be required to undergo and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol tests.