- specialise in gearboxes
- plenty to get involved in including disassembly, visual and dimensional inspection, modifications, repairs, re-assembly and testing
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to join our Dynamic Component Overhaul workshop. You will be able to apply your skills and knowledge to the role and take pride in quality workmanship. This position will specialise in gearboxes, with plenty to get involved in including disassembly, visual and dimensional inspection, modifications, repairs, re-assembly and testing This is an exciting role with lots of variety, working in a team of ten. An opportunity to work with the best!
Airwork NZ (AWNZ) is a globally recognised helicopter engineering, sales and leasing company based at Ardmore Airport with bases globally. The company has a comprehensive range of capabilities, in-house expertise, world class technology and certifications that distinguishes them within the global aviation market.
Airwork’s first priority is safety in everything we do. This role must work across the wider team to ensure that all maintenance activities are safe and build a culture of commitment to safety.
Ideally you will have/be:
• Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME)
• BK117 gearbox experience
• Outstanding communication skills
• Efficient and well organised
• Excellent attention to detail
What we can offer you:
• Work in a highly motivated team focused on quality
• Ongoing professional development to extend your knowledge and skills
• Competitive remuneration
• Opportunity to utilise your expertise and add value
• South Auckland Location
If this sounds like your next challenge and you have the relevant skills and experience, then complete the form below with your cover letter and CV by 29 November 2019.
Applicants for this position will subject to pre-employment Ministry of Justice and drug screening.