- Routine scheduled line maintenance checks
- Service engineering duties and actioning aircraft technical logbook defects
- Releasing to service certification
Airwork Fixed Wing Ltd (AFW) is part of the Airwork Group of Companies. We're industry-leading experts in all facets of fixed wing flight operations and engineering support. We own and operate a fleet of Boeing 737 freighter aircraft around Australia and New Zealand.
We have a great opportunity for professional and experienced Boeing737-300/400 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (B1 OR B2) to join our growing team in Auckland. We have both casual and permanent opportunities.
You’ll be part of an incredible team of engineers carrying out line maintenance, defect rectification, AOG repairs and overnight maintenance.
We’re looking for people with a can-do attitude who want to be part of a dynamic and friendly team where no 2 days are the same.
- You’ll want to be part of a diverse team, you’ll have a strong customer service ethic and top-notch engineering skills, as well as:
- B1 license holder with current ratings and experience
- 5 Years minimum certification experience
- Current Human Factors and Working at Heights certificates
- Hold B737 Classic / CFM56-3 B1 Rating an advantage
- The ability to obtain an AVSEC ID
- Flexibility to work across varying shifts including weekends
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a great team that are passionate about what they do
- The chance to be art of a progressive, growing company
- The opportunity to be part of the exciting aviation industry
- A competitive hourly rate
If this sounds like your next challenge and you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience, apply now, we'd love to hear from you.
Please note: All applicants will be required to provide proof of their vaccination status, eligibility to work in New Zealand, pass pre-employment drug and alcohol tests, and obtain an AVSEC airside access card.
Our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged.