We are one of the few New Zealand based general aviation companies with CAANZ Part 146 Design, Part 148 Manufacturing, Part 145 Maintenance and CASA PNG Part 146.
Airwork have developed a range of modification and STC packages. Our unique combination of design and manufacturing skills and facilities means we are able to tailor new design solutions to suit your needs.
Design & Certification
Airwork has four CAANZ Design Delegates who can undertake any and all stages of modification for your aircraft.
We can offer complete turn-key solutions to get new hardware operating on your aircraft including;
- Preliminary design, guidance on regulatory requirements and general scoping
- Analysis of structures, fatigue, aerodynamics, performance, systems electrical, etc
- Prototype build
- Structural, function and flight testing
- Compliance and approval (CAANZ and CASA PNG Mods)
- Liaison with regulators (CAA, FAA, EASA, TCCA, CASA) for STC approval
- DTA Analysis using FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
- Aircraft and Powerplant performance analysis and predication
- Electrical, Systems and Integration Design
Customised Fit Outs
Specialists in customised fit-outs for medivac, police, SAR and special operations aircraft.
- CNC machining
- Close tolerance milling and turning
- Manual Lathe machining
- Precision Drilling and Grinding
- CAD - CAM facilities
Fabrication and Welding
Airwork offers fabrication and welding services with the following;
- Weld specification AWS D17.1
- TIG Welding
- MIG Welding
Full EASA complient Composite repair and manufacture workshop